We are sixteen days away from celebrating our 10-year anniversary as a church. To get us started in our celebration, Pastor Brian Lowe, Lead Pastor of Exodus Church and Network Director of Acts 29 Southeast preached this past Sunday. His message was a tremendous blessing to our church. If you haven’t listened to it, I’d strongly encourage you to listen here.
He gave me a few questions to pass along to us as we seek to continue processing the truth that we heard.
Here are his instructions and questions:
1. Read Colossians 1:3-8.
2. Does gratitude characterize your prayer life? Why or why not?
3. What are some enemies of gratitude in our lives?
4. How does the hope we have in the gospel engage those enemies?
5. How has God been good to Wellspring? How might we celebrate that?
6. How might we encourage those who have served Jesus by serving us?
Looking forward to hearing about how these questions ministered to your hearts.
Grace and peace,
Wellspring Church exists so that unfulfilled people can find genuine satisfaction and life in Jesus Christ for the good of the city.
on The City